Raleigh area meet @ Flying Saucer

Status
Not open for further replies.

titan04

New User
Josh
Travis, Doug and I were talking up at Woodcraft this past weekend at the sale. They said we haven't seen you since the last drinking up at Flying Saucer and I figured that was entirely too long ago so we should do it again :eek:ccasion1

We also have bets on DaveO being the first count me in on this as well, not because he is a forum troll or anything :rotflm: but because he enjoys the brew as much as if not more than the rest of us.

So the dates are up in the air and not sure of people schedule so I am flexible so thinking maybe one of the next few Tuesdays 3/9, 3/16, 3/23. That is Trivia Nite which can be busy but probably the easiest on noise and some decent specials. Pint night is Monday which is also an option but that can get crowded quickly.

What do you guys think?!? Besides that it surely is [STRIKE]brew time[/STRIKE] woodworking talk time... :eusa_danc

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
If you do it on 3/16 or 3/23 it is possible that I might be able to make it as we will be living there by then. :eusa_danc

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Of all the nights I log on late due to chicken brooder construction :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
I am always up for the Saucer, it's one of my favorite places in all the world. Sunday nites are great also as they have NC brewed beers on tap at $2.75.

Dave:)

titan04

New User
Josh
So not this Tuesday... but one of the next 2 or maybe the Sunday's are people ok with Sunday as well?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I go out of town next Wed through Monday, but I am DEFINITELY UP FOR THE SAUCER!!!!!

And, if you do it when I can go, I will buy DaveO a beer!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I would love to participate...at this point, any of the dates would work.

Donn

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Now here is a way to lure me back to the forum! :eek:ccasion1 I don't think I have missed a Flying Saucer meeting and I'd hate to start now. I can make it on Tuesday the 16th or usually any Sunday/Monday.

Where is Jimmy on this?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I go out of town next Wed through Monday, but I am DEFINITELY UP FOR THE SAUCER!!!!!

And, if you do it when I can go, I will buy DaveO a beer!
I have to let you know that I am into Belgian sours lately....generally $25 a bottle, those wild yeast make a fine brew

Now here is a way to lure me back to the forum! :eek:ccasion1 I don't think I have missed a Flying Saucer meeting and I'd hate to start now. I can make it on Tuesday the 16th or usually any Sunday/Monday.

Where is Jimmy on this?

Mike great to hear from you again, I hope you can make it out. It's been a while since we've talked.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Am I allowed to come, even if I can't drink??:gar-La;

Heck yeah!
As I remember it you attended the first one :yes4lo:

And now it will be smoke free :eusa_danc

Regrettably I will not be available March 10-13 or possibly 17-20 :confused_

But otherwise, I will be there :icon_thum

Roger

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Mike great to hear from you again, I hope you can make it out. It's been a while since we've talked.

[/QUOTE]

I hope that the date works out Dave. It has been far too long and sadly I am just up the road. Looking forward to it!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Heck yeah!
As I remember it you attended the first one :yes4lo:

And now it will be smoke free :eusa_danc

Regrettably I will not be available March 10-13 or possibly 17-20 :confused_

But otherwise, I will be there :icon_thum

Roger

No smoke????:cry_smile

I like the smell of cigarettes.

Oh well. :eek:ccasion1 will suffice.

titan04

New User
Josh
Ok looks like so far the best option is 3/23, how are people with that one, can anyone not make that one that wants to come so far?

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I'm off that day and might be able to make it. It just depends on what time and any commitments with the kids I have yet to be told about!! :gar-Bi

Brian

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I have class that evening (the only Tuesday free is the 16th), but don't go changing it on my account. I know how difficult it is finding a date that works for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors