Raffle Ticket Problems?

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
I just went on the site to purchase raffle tickets. I purchased the maximum allowed, 20, filled out the info sheet and hit enter. An error message popped up and I assumed that something went wrong. I re-submitted and the same error message came up. I finally tried one more time and the same error message came up. Thinking that something was wrong with my credit card, I went to the credit card site to check and there were three $100.00 charges from NC Woodworker. First of all, I am fine with getting 60 tickets as I was going to order more later. I just want to know if I do have raffle ticket numbers in my name?

Rob Liles

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Ron, thanks for replying. I just checked my credit card and all three charges are still there. How will I know if I have been assigned numbers?
Rob

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Rob, i do not see any tickets issued for you yet. I just purchased 5 and have already received an email with the numbers assigned.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the charges remain on your statement, we will either reverse the charges or manually issue you tickets. We *will* make you whole again one way or the other. Ron and I will do some research to determine what is going on.

Ken, Treasurer, NCWW

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Ken and everyone else,
Thanks for looking into this for me. As of 3:15 this Sunday afternoon, the charges are still on my card. I would really like to get raffle tickets instead of reversing charges if possible. I have not received any notification of raffle numbers as of yet. Again, thanks for looking into this for me.

Rob

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ken and everyone else,
Thanks for looking into this for me. As of 3:15 this Sunday afternoon, the charges are still on my card. I would really like to get raffle tickets instead of reversing charges if possible. I have not received any notification of raffle numbers as of yet. Again, thanks for looking into this for me.

Rob
Will you be at the picnic? If so the easiest way to reimburse you if the charges still exist on your card is to just give you the tickets there. If that isn't possible, then we'll work something else out.

I saw the decline notices from our card processor for you, so I'm surprised they showed up on your account, but regardless, we'll find a way to make this right. I did not see any tickets issued to you yet also.

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Ken, Thanks for your attention to this. I will be at the picnic and will be glad to get the tickets there. I will monitor my credit card account and if the charges should, for some reason, disappear, I'll let you know. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the picnic!

Rob

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS