Raffle Ticket numbers - IMPORTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
As of this evening ALL raffle ticket numbers have been distributed via email. If you have not gotten yours, it could be for a number of reasons.

We may not have your correct email address on file or maybe it is in a different email that you don't use much anymore. Please verify you have the correct quantity of ticket numbers. Although I tried to be very diligent, I could have fat fingered or left something off. Please try to have all issues and concerns brought to me BEFORE Friday at 8 PM. I will try to address any issues that you may have at the picnic, but it will be difficult at best.

If you have not received your numbers or have issues with something regarding tickets and numbers send me a PM or an email at accounting@ncwoodworker.net.

Lastly, and most importantly, if any of you win any of a certain select group of prizes that you are willing to part with, I will have cash in hand and am ready to make a DEAL!!!!:gar-Bi

Cato

New User
Bob
Yep, got mine as well.

Never won anything in a raffle. First time for everything though, I'm just running out of time!!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Thanks Travis, got mine this am while checking my email.

Hmmmmmm let's make a deal, That would be like me counting chickens before they hatch. One could only wish.
Thanks

MAC

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
No problem, Travis. We can talk right after I win. I'm also planning on retiring because I'm going to win PowerBall too.:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks for posting this Travis. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up That email had made it into my Trash email box. :eek: Just found it and printed it out. Are all of the raffle tickets 6 digit numbers? Is there a range that we should be looking for? Just didn't want to get there and everyone else has 4 or 5 digit numbers and I'd never know what mine were. :eusa_doh:

As for your deal, :eusa_thin how bout this. You give me $1000 up front, if I win anything, you can have it. If not, no worries, it was worth a shot. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Thanks for posting this Travis. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up That email had made it into my Trash email box. :eek: Just found it and printed it out. Are all of the raffle tickets 6 digit numbers? Is there a range that we should be looking for? Just didn't want to get there and everyone else has 4 or 5 digit numbers and I'd never know what mine were. :eusa_doh:

All Ticket numbers should be six digits long and should start with 67xxxx where xxxx is the last four digits of your range of numbers.

If your numbers are not six digits long, let me know. It is that I have fat fingered it typing it in on your receipt. Fortunately, on my master list, it auto-populates the numbers and I don't have to type them in so the list is accurate.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
Trav last year there was a master list at the picnic negating the need to print and bring the ticket #'s, will that also be the case this year?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Trav last year there was a master list at the picnic negating the need to print and bring the ticket #'s, will that also be the case this year?

Yes, we are doing that.Makes it easier for all, and helps eliminate any issues that may arise.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Got mine. It took a moment to find them, so for the benefit of any others, like me who could not see the pdf file that was attached, the numbers are in the attached file.

Lastly, and most importantly, if any of you win any of a certain select group of prizes that you are willing to part with, I will have cash in hand and am ready to make a DEAL!!!!:gar-Bi
:rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

Good luck to you as well Travis. Thanks for the hard work:icon_thum

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
As a BoD member I am not participating as well, However, I too will bring cash and might be willing to buy someone's prize if they decide they would not use it. :gar-Bi(turning tools):wwink:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Folks, good news! You no longer have to worry about whether you got your ticket numbers, or whether they are 5 or 6 digits, or whether the e-mail landed in the spam folder. You see, I got my numbers, and I plan on winning ALL the prizes this year. There, don't you feel better now? :rolf:

I may need some help hauling it all home though...

richlife

New User
Rich

As for your deal, :eusa_thin how bout this. You give me $1000 up front, if I win anything, you can have it. If not, no worries, it was worth a shot. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Aw-w-w, that's not fair Trent -- just because you saw Travis' offer before me! :gar-Cr Rich

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I have received my #'s. Watch me win something, as most of the prizes are too nice for a hack like me. :eusa_doh:

magellan44

New User
magellan44
thanks fellows, I received both my emails about both sets of tickets

I'm sure we all can say we appreciate your hard work

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Folks, good news! You no longer have to worry about whether you got your ticket numbers, or whether they are 5 or 6 digits, or whether the e-mail landed in the spam folder. You see, I got my numbers, and I plan on winning ALL the prizes this year. There, don't you feel better now? :rolf:

I may need some help hauling it all home though...
No problem, Bas. I'll have my truck there to help. We can just load everything you win in the back and I'll meet you at your house....later....sometime......don't wait up for me. :gar-La;

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS