Raffle Sales Plot as of 4/28/2019

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Here is the latest raffle sales plot, I even made sure to update it this time before posting ;) I'm also changing the duration of the raffle back to 65 days, since that is the correct amount of time. I know, I know, make up your darn mind. :) My "official announcement" was on March 16th, but Ron opened the raffle and the first tickets were sold on March 15th. (https://ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php?threads/spring-2019-raffle-open.66807/ ) This really doesn't matter at all as it is only used for the calculation of the "Goal", but it's nice to be accurate when you can.

21 Days left in the Raffle
(as of 4/28/2019 and counting 4/28/2019 as a day)

And the ultra busy plot showing all past goals and actual sales:

Big thanks to everyone who helped fix the credit card processing issues. That will make any social media promoting go much smoother. I need to make an edit to the Flyer since I just noticed it states that online ticket sales end on May 18th. That isn't right, online sales end on May 17th and people can buy tickets in person on May 18th. We just got back from a week in Washington DC, but I think I can get that done today. The typo on the flyer probably isn't a big deal, but worth correcting.

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have only seen one declined CC transaction since the corrections were made. That is more of a normal rejection rate rather than the tremendous amount of declined transactions that we were seeing previously.

Hopefully that will allow purchases to accelerate. We are somewhat behind in sales and need everyone to buy tickets. Your odds are great this year to win a big prize.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Jeremy. I understand this better now.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors