Purchase Raffle Tickets Page Issue

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I went to purchase two tickets for $10. I completed the form and pressed "SAVE" (I believe) and, after a bit a red text message appeared that I assumed meant I entered something incorrectly. I checked my entries and, satisfied, pressed the "SAVE" button once more. Again the delay and again the, apparent, error message in red. Fearing my information my be compromised, I bailed. Deleted the page and logged out. Then, in my email I found two notices from my bank that I had charged ten dollars to: NORTH CAROLINA WOODWORKER

I only wanted two tickets. How can I fix this?

The form should clear once the purchase is made. If I had hit the button four times, would I be out 40??

Otherwise, the new site looks just fine.

FlyingRon

Ron
Looking at my logs, I see your card was declined for an address verification error (probably the zip code you gave doesn't match the one on your card billing address).
No raffle tickets were issued. Ken should check to make sure there really weren't any charges processed.

Herdfan2005

New User
Jason
I had one card that would not go through no matter what. Tried a different, newer card and it went through just fine.

FlyingRon

Ron
I had one card that would not go through no matter what. Tried a different, newer card and it went through just fine.
Yeah, the status we got back on your card was non-specific. Most likely your carrier thought we were shady :)

I have a hell of a time with the NCWW's VISA card that I use to pay for things like our site rent. Some card-not-present transactions just give a bit of grief.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looking at my logs, I see your card was declined for an address verification error (probably the zip code you gave doesn't match the one on your card billing address).
No raffle tickets were issued. Ken should check to make sure there really weren't any charges processed.

I saw several declined transaction emails for your name/address but no actual charges against your account. Send me a private message if you want more details, I don't want to say more here in open forum. I can research the exact dates and details of the declined transactions. It usually turns out to be simple things like zip code or such that cause the decline.

BTW, if you have actual charges on your card and were not issued tickets, we will make that right by either manually issuing the tickets or reversing the charges. We *will* make you whole no matter what.

Ken - Treasurer, NCWW

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
We *will* make you whole no matter what. Ken - Treasurer, NCWW

I get that
OK - I'll check my account. However, I did receive two emails from my bank (see image) and nothing on the WW Website (at the time) telling me the charges were 'Declined.'

I offer this as a heads up because the page is simply not working properly regardless if the charges went through or not as the USER (me) got no feedback either way.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS