[Problem-Other] ZEND?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Can anyone explain what the heck Zend Optimizer is and why I was denied access until I had downloaded this thing?

Has something hijacked the site? I am really reluctant to download stuff like that, but had to to gain access. Anyone else experiencing this?

RayH

New User
Ray
Same thing happened here. Ran some virus scan programs with no significant findings.

My rule: Don't download nuttin I didn't ask for!!

Anybody else??

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Don't know what was going on but I didn't download it. Tried a couple times and finally got through. I don't think Steve perpetuated this thing otherwise he would have gave a heads up first.

Mike

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's just some stuff that Steve is doing with the coding for the site. How's that for a technical explaination :icon_scra

Dave:)

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm just glad I could get back to the site! It had me locked out & I couldn't get the download file unzipped.

newtonc

New User
jak
I had that pop up for me while trying to log on as well.
I didn't download it.I'm wary of everything.
Tried logging on 15 min later and NCWW came up??
No idea what it was about,but appears to be gone now.

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
After about 20 minutes of checking out Zend on the net I finally installed it. What a royal pain.
Jim

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The message about ZEND was NOT for you but for me. The Zend software is something for our server, not you. I'm surprised anyone could even install it. Please uninstall it, it is doing nothing for your machine and may make things worse.

I'm very sorry for the confusion.

Please, If I made changes that would require you to install some foreighn software, I would have given plenty of notice.

I've had a amessage at the top of the screen saying the site may up and down. That is what you are seeing. ANd it will start again in the morning when I try to unravel this mess.

Aghain sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS