[Problem-Other] Private Message Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwill48

James
I was looking at a message and was trying to print it. I clicked on move to folder, the site then wanted me to create a folder and I just clicked back to message and my "IN" box was empty. :eek:

Is there anyway to retrieve that message? It was from "Sanders Woodworking" and contained his contact info for me.

Thanks for any help,

James

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I was looking at a message and was trying to print it. I clicked on move to folder, the site then wanted me to create a folder and I just clicked back to message and my "IN" box was empty. :eek:

Is there anyway to retrieve that message? It was from "Sanders Woodworking" and contained his contact info for me.

Thanks for any help,

James
I can't even look at what happened with out violating my own policy. To look at the problem, I will have access to both yours' and Sanders Woodworking's PM content. So if you would like me to look into the problem, I will need both parties permission.

jimwill48

James
Thanks Steve,
I sent Steve a message to resend, hopefully that will take care of the issue. Was weird that the message disappeared into the ether. Being a IT Director nothing that happens on a computer really surprises me any longer.

Thanks for the reply,

James

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The whole thing sounds like a bug to me. If I can recreate it, I will submit :XXcomputeit to Jelsoft, the people make vBulletin. They are very good at taking care of problems that can be recreated.:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS