[Problem-Other] Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Recently I have been getting the "this page cannot be shown" message when I click on a link included in a post (such as the blum hinge link recently posted).

Is it our site or is it my computer? I just noticed it the last couple days and I have not changed any settings of any kind on my computer.

Jerry

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Jerry,
I'm doubtful that the problem is with North Carolina Woodworker, especially if the link is for a site outside of our domain (ncwoodworker.net). Are you seeing this issue with other links, also? I guess, most likely that it is a result of one of two things. Either your connection to the internet is 'unstable' (are you using wireless? your provider (ISP) is having issues) or the site that you are linking to has more traffic than it can handle.

For what it's worth, I have noticed the woodworker.com site to be slow in loading pages, so my guess is that their servers are not properly handling the number of requests they are getting...

...let me know if I can help further

Chris

M

McRabbet

Be sure that you enable "Popups" when you are on this site. If you don't, a new window is prevented from opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS