Pre-Gloat Allowed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
WC website says my LN 4 1/2 is "Ready to Ship"...you know, the one I ordered during the crazy, wacky, "gee I wish I had more cash on hand so I could just go nuts and buy one of everything LN sells" 20 percent off sale. OK, maybe not one of everything. :gar-La; :dontknow:

I'm asking for pre-gloat consideration...you know, just this once we "bend the rules".

OK, I'm a little excited. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Chuck

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Chuck, pregloat away!

I'm pregloating for my complete collection of Festool sanders, Domino, vac and MFT. All I have to do is put in the order! :rolf:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Hmmm.....:eusa_thin

No, pre-gloats not allowed.....

I have gloats I still haven't posted and you are wanting pre-glaots????

Sheesh.....

Seriously, congrats Chuck! I have the LN 4 1/2 myself and it is a very nice handplane. I did the majority of the flattening of my workbench top with mine. I would venture to say you will not regret it.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Don't need the tool to have tool gloat, IMHO.

Happy to hear you are so excited about a hand plane. They sure are sweet!

Just keep us in mind for the post-gloat :)

Jim

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
Tracking estimate says this baby should come in tomorrow...gloat imminent!! :gar-La; :gar-La; :gar-La;

Chuck

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
Tick tock, tick tock :gar-Bi

Roger

Ta-da!!!!!!!

Here she is...obligatory shavings pic will have to wait. It's rainy, I'm tired and I think I want to put it on my nightstand so I can look at it first thing in the morning!! :gar-La; :gar-La;

Chuck

IMG_23422.JPG

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Tracking estimate says this baby should come in tomorrow...gloat imminent!! :gar-La; :gar-La; :gar-La;

Chuck

Well Chuck,

It ain't my birthday, already passed so is this my early christmas present? :gar-La;:gar-La;

Seriously, can't wait to eyeball it. Heck, I'll give you a great big YA SUCK. How's that

Mike

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Only thing on my night stand first thing in the morning is that dang alarm clock:cool::cool:.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Dang, I wanted to use the "This thread is worthless without pics" emoticon, but you went and got the pic up! Congrats. I mst say I'm a bit jealous! :mrgreen:

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
YOU ROCK! When you wake up, do not confuse it for the alarm clock, and knock it off the nightstand as you hit the snooze button.

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
YOU ROCK! When you wake up, do not confuse it for the alarm clock, and knock it off the nightstand as you hit the snooze button.

Now that's funny!! :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

I'm a multiple snooze button kinda guy. :gar-Bi

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS