Pre-Christmas Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
After much thought I pulled the trigger. I picked it up yesterday at Klingspor in Raleigh. It is the 3 HP with 36 extension table. I hope to get it assembled over the next week. December is a very busy month as we all know. BTW this purchase was approved by both Santa and the CFO. The only down side is I no longer have an excuse for not building the boss that wall unit she wants.

The Craftsman table saw with built in router also in the pic will be for sale soon in the classified once I can gets some better pics.

Attachments

• Sawstop Gloat.JPG
    Sawstop Gloat.JPG
    658.4 KB · Views: 128

llucas

luke
Senior User
SCOTT!!!...YES!!! Santa and the CFO both ROCK!!!....btw...did you get an extra brake cartridge...If not, go get one before you crank it up. Nothing so frustrating as blowing the brake on some metal that "wanders" into the path of the blade ( say like a miter gauge) while you are happily keeping your fingers safe...and then not being able to finish a project because the saw is "stopped"l...DAMHIK
But Congrats!!! Great decision and great purchase!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations on the new saw, Scott. I guess Santa thought you have been a good boy this year.
If you need help with the assembly/moving, give me a shout.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
That's awesome Scott. I'd rather be doing a shop tour tomorrow at the lake instead of the Holiday Home Tour at Lake Gaston :)

Congrats on the addition!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Just how do you scroll with that behemoth? :wwink: Just kidding! Congratulations on the new toyl for your shop! Ain't retirement great?

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Scott! That is a great table saw, I am confident you will be very, very pleased with your "gift"!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Good for you Scott! I have no doubt you will make good use of it and give it a great home.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Good 4 u Scott!!!:icon_thum

You will enjoy that saw for quite awhile, I'm gessin'.

Wayne

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Whoa - good on ya for pulling the trigger!!

I have wrestled with the idea myself (annually) but just can't quite commit.

Gloat duly recognized, and a hearty "You Suck" to boot. :D :D :D

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Excellent!

Coincidentally, got the same, exact model and size last year at about this time from the CFO. After a year, I'm still thrilled. (10 fingers and haven't tripped the brake.)

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
That is real nice for Christmas as well as any other time of year. However, for me, I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas cause I ain't been nuttin but bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS