Powermatic mortiser - $500 (Albermarle)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-11-08, 1:48PM EST

Powermatic stationary mortiser
great shape
very little use
have chisels to go with it

mark 704.485.4433

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 910933987\

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/910933987.html

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Come on Travis ... get this off your "bucket list" (thinks you have to buy before your wife kicks your bucket!)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Come on Travis ... get this off your "bucket list" (thinks you have to buy before your wife kicks your bucket!)

Maybe......

Have to see how funding goes next week. I can slip a lot of tools into the shop, but this isn't small and she knows the stationary tools very well (she bought me a shaper for my birthday one year after researching them).

Still...........

Have to sleep on it. Do I want a floor mortiser or a line borer first?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
She did ok it, but she didn't like it, especially after I had bought the jointer back early in the year.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Nope, not going to happen. Too rich for my blood.

What am I waiting for? Waiting to see if I can sweet talk the wife and it didn't work. All I got was dirty looks.

Jeff, you are right, it didn't help to teach the 2 year old wide belt sander. She is still saying it. :-(

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Nope, not going to happen. Too rich for my blood.

What am I waiting for? Waiting to see if I can sweet talk the wife and it didn't work. All I got was dirty looks.

Jeff, you are right, it didn't help to teach the 2 year old wide belt sander. She is still saying it. :-(

:rotflm:

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Yeah, at $500 it wasn't a bad deal...I was thinking about upgrading my PM701 to this 719T. My PM701 looks fine to me now especially at this price. His wife made the post and got the price wrong. He did send me some pics, it is a like new mortiser, just too much for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS