Powermatic AccuFence – SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Is this a deal???? $300 for a 52" PM AccuFence, ostensibly new? As those who know, I don't have the space in my shop for it now, but what if I set it aside until I had more space? Is it a good enough deal to bother with doing that? Or will this be a great deal for someone else, not sure I could get CFO approval right now.

DavidF

New User
David
Re: Powermatic AccuFence

Is this a deal???? $300 for a 52" PM AccuFence, ostensibly new? As those who know, I don't have the space in my shop for it now, but what if I set it aside until I had more space? Is it a good enough deal to bother with doing that? Or will this be a great deal for someone else, not sure I could get CFO approval right now.

$300 sitting in storage seems a bit much, between now and then there may be a tool you REALLY need NOW and can fit it in the shop! If it were me, I'd leave it.

T

toolferone

It is a ok price. The Biesemeyer is about $450, but includes the legs you will need for the extention table (you will have to build or buy an extension table). In the magzine tests the Biesemeyer still ranks #1, but this a close second.

charlie s

New User
Charles

Pete:

I can't say for certain if it's a good deal but I can tell you that's one solid fence. I have one on my PM66 and love it. You can lean on that thing as hard as you can and it won't deflect at all. I'd say get it.

Charlie S

sapwood

New User
Roger

Agree with David. It will take up space, the value isn't likely to increase, you don't currently have a use for it, and you may acquire another tablesaw that negates the need.

My $.0002,

Roger

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member

That is a GREAT deal....I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I'll bet if you offered the seller $275, he would take it (yes, it is mine) ;-)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio

That is a GREAT deal....I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I'll bet if you offered the seller $275, he would take it (yes, it is mine) ;-)

:rolf:

I may just make an offer on it, but that shouldn't stop anyone else from jumping on this, if they have the space. As I survey my shop, getting rid of a few things this weekend, I may have space. just waiting to finish a job before moving on anything I haven't already comitted to.

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member

Sorry, Travis....didn't see your post until today. Yes, I am alive and I have at least half of my drill press out of the box.:icon_thum I'm trying to get the other half out this weekend.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the AccuFence is sold. Thanks, Clark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS