Potty cabinet

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Had to rush to get this finished before some minor surgery. Cabinet to go over toilet for my Daughters new Apt. w/ tiny bathroom. Two piece hard maple and bloodwood. Bottom shelf slides out to access tank. Had to improvise some feet levelers out of some gliders, t-nuts, bolts and epoxy (over and inch difference in floor height) that can fully retract if she moves to a level house. Finished with Waterlox original.
PXL_20210620_175454970.MP.jpg

llucas

luke
Senior User
Whoa! That's way too nice for any bath I know. I especially like the bookmatched panels and the hardware. Excellent work, thanks for sharing.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Whoa! That's way too nice for any bath I know. I especially like the bookmatched panels and the hardware. Excellent work, thanks for sharing.
Thanks luke,hardware, inside and out salvaged from old kitchen. Still have about 30 lbs of handles.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Very pretty. I may have to try that combination foe something.

Shallow I hope. My house has ( one left) 12 inch cabinets over the stools and they are in the way for both me standing and my wife. I figure just deep enough for a spare roll is as far as one should go. Just my experience.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Very pretty. I may have to try that combination foe something.

Shallow I hope. My house has ( one left) 12 inch cabinets over the stools and they are in the way for both me standing and my wife. I figure just deep enough for a spare roll is as far as one should go. Just my experience.
9" depth and sturdy. Pre-tested with an actual human.

Trey1984

Trey
User
Had to rush to get this finished before some minor surgery. Cabinet to go over toilet for my Daughters new Apt. w/ tiny bathroom. Two piece hard maple and bloodwood. Bottom shelf slides out to access tank. Had to improvise some feet levelers out of some gliders, t-nuts, bolts and epoxy (over and inch difference in floor height) that can fully retract if she moves to a level house. Finished with Waterlox original.View attachment 203087
Very nice.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS