Post office box doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
We have a new out of area registrant who is offering post office box doors for sale. He said he worked for the postal service in FL and got them at an auction for a really good price. He said he had ~1000 available and will sell them cheap. If anyone is interested in these doors or finding out more about the deal PM me and I will pass along his contact information.

Dave:)

sawduster

New User
Robert
Tom , he is selling by the piece . They are Grecian style with stacked knobs ( one above one below ) and solid brass. All the windows on mine are glass ( not plexiglass ) They will require a fair amount of cleaning and polishing but for the price I don't mind. The ones I got are a mixture of circa mid-60's and mid-70's and all manufactured by National

Jack, try writing him again . He has been having some issues with his operating system. I will tell him you are trying to reach him

bwat

New User
Bill
Ditto...awaiting reply.
Robert, do you have a pic available? Does he have multiple sizes?

sawduster

New User
Robert
Ditto...awaiting reply.
Robert, do you have a pic available? Does he have multiple sizes?

these are all the small ones 3-1/2 x 5 and they are this style :

PO_box_door.jpg

View image in gallery

this is a pic I found online ...not an actual pic of what I recieved but this is what they look like. The circa 1970's ones have a flat handle for opening instead of a knob​

Cody

New User
Cody
I would really be interested.If someone would please send me the info.That's the same ones we had when I was growing up. Box # 206 and I still remember the combination. That was 40 years ago.

T

toolferone

Please pm me his info.

On a side note, here are some banks I have built before. Click the picture for more info.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Dave,are all the ones he has like the picture shown? Does he have any like these? I am looking for some like these

They are the # doors w/ the eagles on them.The ones you are showing,are refered to as the wagon wheel design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS