Post and beam workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac martin

New User
mac
Anyone know where i can get plans for a 12 x 16 p&b shop plan . I have the wood available - plan on using insulation\osb wall panels.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Mac:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Sorry no suggestions for plans but good luck with the new shop. I know its still itn the planning stage but be sure and post some pics of your progress

newtonc

New User
jak
I can't say for sure it's in here.But I looked quickly and saw a small P and B barn.
Don't let the name here fool you....scroll down and check out some of the subjects,like construction.
It may not help you but some really odd plans are on here and some may give you a couple ideas.
http://www.ag.ndsu.nodak.edu/abeng/plans/
Good luck with the new shop.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Fate is on your side. Just this morning in the library (john), I was looking at Fine Homebuilding, issue 166, and there is an article in there on building a 12 X 16 timber framed shed. PM with an address and I will mail you a copy of article. Bruce

jglord

New User
John
Another great reference, if you need details on cutting the joints or sizing the beams is Tedd Benson's book "Building the Timber Frame House".

It is still in print and probably available from your local library. I used it a long time ago to design my own timber frame home. It is a great reference book, if you need additional info. Avail from Barnes & Noble here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS