Possible gloat Updated w/ Down Draft Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Responded to an ad on Craigslist yesterday and picked up a Rigid Air Filtration unit for $20 and 4 bar clamps for another $20 two of them are besse. The people selling it are getting to go on the road for 2 years and tour North America in a SWEET RV. All he is taking is his lathe. :) Anyway. He had a homebuilt down draft table that was in pretty good shape and he is giving it to me. That will be nice to have in the shop. it's a pretty good size. i am also possibly picking up a Freud Biscuit Jointer if we can come to an agreeable price. Hopefully I will have some pictures tomorrow night. For now here is a pic of the air filter.
IMG_3914_1024x768.JPG

View image in gallery

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Re: Possible gloat

Thanks... I think I am going to pick up a few more clamps from him when I get the downdraft table. Tony I thought it was a good price on the filter. Now I just need to get it attached to the ceiling.

Glennbear

Glenn

Nice score!!! If you have never used Besse bar clamps you will be very pleased. I only own two but they are the first ones I grab. :wsmile:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member

Nice score!!! If you have never used Besse bar clamps you will be very pleased. I only own two but they are the first ones I grab. :wsmile:

I'm looking forward to trying them out. They will get used on my guitar build coming up.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member

Well I skipped out on the Biscuit Jointer. I already have one and I couldn't get as good a deal as I wanted so I just bought 4 more 36" Bar Clamps and he gave me the down draft table for free. I will modify it a little bit. Mainly the collection port I am going to cut it so it doesn't turn up and it will got straight into my shop vac for now until I can get a dust collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors