Possible deal on Irwin Miter saw laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

Ron
I have one of those by the way. Works nice. Kind of interesting that it comes in a neat pouch for something I've installed on the saw once and have never removed other than when replacing the saw blade.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
I finally found three in Spartanburg. Had a buddy pick one up for me, and he got the other two for himself.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
By the way, while calling tool world in several local Lowes stores, I found one helpful associate. He went beyond "Nope, we done sold out!" and told me where there was inventory showing available. One of the Asheville stores had a few. Shelby, Forest City, Hendersonville, Boiling Springs SC, and Gaffney were all out.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
I always avoid calling on these deals as in most case's the staff doesn't even know about them until you let them find out, by then its too late as an alternative I usually call and ask which ever associate answers the phone to check inventory with the sku number to see if they have the item in stock,9 out of 10 times if you call tool world they disappear and reappear on Craigslist:(

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Thought I would try one of the Lowe's stores in Greensboro, NC. Checked with Lowe's South East location and they had only one in stock for $3.95. So I asked them to hold it for me. When I picked it up it was evident that it had been opened. My first thought was it was a return. But since there was only one and $3.95 at that I figured I'd take a chance. For that little, if it did not work I would just toss it. Well, guess what..............I tossed it. Hey some days it's flowers and some days it rain. :gar-La;

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I get skittish about buying returns from BORGs ever since my dad bought a fluorescent ballast that had been returned only to learn it was the OLD ballast returned in the new box. :mad: They made it good, of course, but it is frustrating when Dept. Managers won't even verify this situation before re stocking an item.

MikeH

New User
Mike
I just checked every zip code I could think of and none of the stores have any left. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS