Possible Deal at HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Yup, Those were all picked up from Home Depots and other dealers months ago, Mine in a newer model and once I get her put together I,ll try to post some pics, Don,t waste you time trying to downgrade a good saw that had a few flaws when it first came out that was a long time ago in a far away land.:gar-La;

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
I'm at the Apex store right now. It's real, it's on. Standing in front of 299 milwaukee scms right now. Best be quick. I don't need 'em.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Ok. One more update. Sorry for the multiple posts

I got the clearance products sheet from cust service. It's just that some items are marked down in the system and others haven't yet. But all the discounts are real. Just taking time. I'll have to wait.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Ok. One more update. Sorry for the multiple posts

I got the clearance products sheet from cust service. It's just that some items are marked down in the system and others haven't yet. But all the discounts are real. Just taking time. I'll have to wait.
The saws are not on sale at the HD in Wake Forest...the logic escapes me.

SGalley

New User
Scott W. Galley
Just got back from the Home Depot in Fayetteville. The MW slide compound miter (good deal on a nice saw) is on clearance, but everything else is at 6am in the morning. They have one granite top Rigid table saw that I'll try to pick up when they open.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Ok, from the Apex store, here is the promo sheet printed right out of their computer. Sales associate was nice enough to let me keep it.

He circled the combo I was looking to get. He doesn't want to match it as the store eats the difference when they match, but if it's ringing up for the lower price corporate eats it. I don't mind as I don't really *need* it.

list.jpg

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
The Ridgid 4511 is a great saw. I have it and love it. If you can get it for $299, grab it. I had one with the recalled arbor, but they fixed it with a 45 minute service call at no cost to me. Again, great saw.

Red

hholgate

New User
Howard
Picked up the 12inch Milwaukee slider miter saw from Apex Home Depot. Saw was sold out at Cary Crossroads Home Depot. I'll be listing my Dewalt 10 inch miter saw tomorrow.

dstrbd488

New User
Chris
I bought my 4511 last friday and thought that I recieved a great deal at $450. After reading this post this morning I was a little upset that I had paid to much. I called HD this evening and spoke to the manager on duty and told him the situation his reply was bring the receipt in and I will make it right!! I took the reciept in and they refunded the difference and acted like it was no big deal at all. Now thats customer service.:gar-Bi

eyekode

New User
Salem
I bought my 4511 last friday and thought that I recieved a great deal at $450. After reading this post this morning I was a little upset that I had paid to much. I called HD this evening and spoke to the manager on duty and told him the situation his reply was bring the receipt in and I will make it right!! I took the reciept in and they refunded the difference and acted like it was no big deal at all. Now thats customer service.:gar-Bi
That is a screaming deal. Even at 450$ that is an extremely nice saw. When I was saw shopping I was debating between it and a ~1300$ Grizzly. Is there really 850$ difference in these saws? Nope. Now that the saw is 300$ is there 1k difference? not even close. But I cannot be reasoned with, I bought the grizzly :).

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I know the Columbia, SC store has 2 more of the Rigid Granite Top Table Saws for $299. The UNC-C HD has one, but it's still at $499. Columbia was the only store I could find them for $299.

SGalley

New User
Scott W. Galley
Picked up the Rigid Granite top this morning. I also got the MW display at 10% off for $260.00:gar-Bi

ncguy77

New User
Jim
Apex 64/55 got last rigid 4-piece this morn. Walked around with sales guys and could find no other pieces especially the dewalt 4/6 piece. Nobody seemed to know about sale and in fact the rigid 4-piece was on "sale" for 268. Had to question a few people and sales desk for someone to dig up the merchandise sheet with sales prices. Then someone else spoke up and said someone else was in yesterday and got something. No granite saw. Im thinking that tools guy said they had the milwakee sliding chop saw on display left. I dont trust the long term accuracy of a sliding chop personally.

BTW, if you go to other HD's that dont show the price reductions you have to ask a few questions at desk for them to look at their "merchandise sheet" .
If all else fails, buy the item at retail and then return later in day or week and get a price adjustment. There's going to be ebay vultures swooping in and you cant wait for the formalities of HD people to getting the prices loaded into their systems this morn.

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
These deals are moving fast, I picked up the last (floor model) Milwaukee sliding compound in Apex this morning. Six Forks supposedly has 4 and Garner 2. Also got the 4 piece 18V Li Ridgid drill, impact driver, light, reciprocating saw set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS