Porter Cable Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

customwood

New User
Jack
I was at the local Lowes on Friday and noticed that all of the Porter Cable tools were on drastic reduction. The 2.25HP Porter Cable Router with both the fixed and plunge base were priced new under $100.00 ( reg price over $200.00. I suspect they are not continuing to sell this line since the Stanley buy-out. Local store is Tarboro.

Jack

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Thank you Jack for the heads up. Went to the Garner Lowe's were they are advertised for $103.00. However, at checkout it rang up for $25.90. Dust collection is excellent on the plunge base!
:new_blowi
Seems I hit upon a manager's special.....

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Joe: Were there more in Garner? I am in the market for another router - and I could not find any PC router in the Walnut St Cary Lowes. See any more when you were there?

Henry

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I called the Pittsboro Lowes yesterday afternoon and their inventory said there was one kit in stock. They subsequently spent about 30 minutes and couldn't locate it!:BangHead::BangHead:

Wayne

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Lowes in Cary (NW maynard) and in Raleigh (near Lynn Rd) are also out of stock.

I guess it's another case of too slow to respond. :gar-Cr Missed that deal!:BangHead:

Henry W

jhreed

New User
james
Kinston, Bot Greenville stores, Washington, Wilson, Rocky Mount, all have no inventory.

I would like 3 if anyone finds them. one for me, my cousing, and a NCWW friend in Goldsboro.
James

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Steve, you bring up a good point! And I should have mentioned it in my first reply.....

I was told that I could buy 1 for $29.00, but any more would be at $103.00. :gar-Cr

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve, you bring up a good point! And I should have mentioned it in my first reply.....

I was told that I could buy 1 for $29.00, but any more would be at $103.00. :gar-Cr
Hey, I would buy 2 at $103. I can't find that price anywhere either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS