Porter Cable BN-125 Parts

Alex Stokes

New User
Alex
Hi Guys,

Not really a hot deal or a for sale. I've got a Porter Cable BN-125 Nail gun. I was putting some nails into a bed for repair and drove one into an old nail shattering the plastic nose piece. I took it over to our repair shop in Raleigh and they told me the replacement part is no longer made. Oh well...

So if any of you would like this one for parts for your own you're welcome to it! Give me a yell :)

Alex

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
yea.. not worth fixing these days

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I was able to get parts from eReplacementparts.com for my old Porter Cable framing nailer. Might be worth a shot.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Hi Guys, I've got a Porter Cable BN-125 Nail gun. Plastic nose piece. you would like this one for parts Alex

I went looking at Porter Cable Brad Nailer | BN125 | eReplacementParts.com but could not determine - from the parts diagram - which bit you need. I have one (actually two) of these (or close relative) that I was having trouble getting parts for as well - bought another one as I still had lots of 18GA nails!

That site appears to have the pneumatic bits I may need (my issue was a trigger or gasket or o-ring as I recall) and just might have whatever you broke. My units do not have a red tip - so maybe I have a different 18GA PC nailer.

Alex Stokes

New User
Alex
It turns out that while I thought "the whole nose assembly shattered" that it was in fact just the bumper. So Zach, I've ordered via that link you provided on eBay. We'll see if that does it.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
I’ll warn you it seems a little odd when putting on the nose piece, but it does fit and the included picture will help a lot.

Alex Stokes

New User
Alex
Wow - got them in and stuck it right on! When I shot that nail and parts went everywhere, I thought I had broken more important parts at the nose, but it turns out that's all it was. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the advice. Saved a very useful tool there. One of my favorites! Thank you again to all here!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS