Portamate storage racks $19.98 clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good price on a strong product. I have three that are fully loaded - I buy a lot of wood but never seem to have the time to use it

Acelectric

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wow nice deal. Just ordered 5 of them. Might not need them all right now but i will use them eventually. :)

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs_up

Brogan

New User
How serendipitous!

I was just thinking last night that I need some sort of storage for lumber and other long items.

Drew

Drew Goodson
User
They had the same or a similar deal this time last year. I’m betting they’ll run it next Jan. too.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
They had the same or a similar deal this time last year. I’m betting they’ll run it next Jan. too.

was thinking the same thing, last year I bought about 4 sets. Figured it was unsold christmas inventory clearing out.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I guess I should have waited - I had ordered two of them from Amazon for about $35 a piece a month ago. But I ordered two more from Lowes now at the $19 price. They offer free shipping if you're a MyLowes member, so I don't have to go to the store to pick them up.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I guess I should have waited - I had ordered two of them from Amazon for about $35 a piece a month ago. But I ordered two more from Lowes now at the $19 price. They offer free shipping if you're a MyLowes member, so I don't have to go to the store to pick them up.

Also, 10% discount for all veterans, not just active military.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Doesn't show free shipping for me, just pick up or truck delivery. Parcel shipping isn't an option. Ordered one I'll pick up on my way home tomorrow. Will have to fine one more, hopefully their inventory is off.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I picked up one in Winston Salem yesterday, there were 7 left. I was in there this afternoon, only one remains.

Acelectric

Wayne
Corporate Member
Doesn't show free shipping for me, just pick up or truck delivery. Parcel shipping isn't an option. Ordered one I'll pick up on my way home tomorrow. Will have to fine one more, hopefully their inventory is off.

It didn't show free shipping for me until I put it in the cart.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
You must have got the last two. I didn't see any during my visit using the store map app.

I had to ask... The info on the web is incorrect. They are on the aisle with the closet shelving in the Thomas Langston store. They had plenty left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS