Popular Woodworking Magazine Loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
I am wondering if there are any Popular WW magazine collectors in the Ral/Dur area? I would like to read some older magazines and this requires a loan. I guess the best I can do is offer to loan some of the reading materials I have on my shelf.

I have most of the FWW magazines up to a few years ago when I just stopped my subscription. I found it changed and began repeating some things that were covered in-depth in earlier magazines.

Recently I have been flipping thru some PWW and found some of the articles interesting. To that end, if anyone in the local area can loan a few magazines out, let me know.

Dan

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Sorry Dan. The one's I was thinking were Pop. Wood. are American Woodworker. I have Wood, Shopnotes, Woodsmith, also.

Sorry.

I think I have a bunch. Let me check.

Tom

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I have quite a few of the PWW magazines. Not a complete set, but you're welcome to borrow them. Let me know if you want to come to Liberty one day to pick them up.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have Pop Wood going back to October 2010 and all of 2011 I think. After that they're not very organized - probably have them but they're scattered about. If you're interested in any of those years I'd be happy to let you borrow them. I can probably find 2012 and forward with a little digging through some piles of magazines.

If you want further back than that then somebody else that started collecting earlier will have to come forward.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Dan, Are you looking for specific issue or article or just general reading?

Just some general reading and sources. I have several students who have come in the shop wanting to build things they saw in PWW. It would help to know what they are referring too in the discussion.

Thanks for the response. I'm working with someone near by to get some electronic copies. We'll see.

Dan

jg2259

Jim
Senior User
I have many PWW magazines in pdf format (Issues 110-222), with some missing. If you tell me the issues that you need/want, I can email them to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS