Pony Express to NZAPP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Anyone? Can a few 16"sq x 6" thick turning blanks hitch a ride on the NC Pony Express.

Nic might be good if you respond with a city - I have no idea where your living now, other than it's somewhere over by Greensboro.

I think Mike Davis wanted a couple of them to.

A few weeks from now would be ok, since I still gotta break it down a little... :tongue100:

Thanks
Anyone??????????????????????:eusa_thin I need some wood :eusa_booh I live in Clemmons and work in Winston

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Nick,
I'll be headed back your way April 1st. Let me know if you don't have them by then & I'll run up to Jeff's & get them to you.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Day late, dollar short!! I was in Greensboro this morning and could have had lunch with Mike Davis for a transfer. Gonna be another 4 weeks or so before I'm back that way.

George

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Now that Jeff is back and did not come through W-S sooooooooooo BUMP :cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile

J

jeff...

Bumping this again

Or I could pick up at the picnic [MOUSE] HELP[/MOUSE]

We are under strict orders no wood sales at the picnic - although technically I'm not selling it, so maybe we could get by with a technicality?

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Will Have to check with the LOML to see what she has planed for Sat and Sun

Jeff
I do not want to do anything that will jeopardize us using the park again. :no:Maybe we could meet up before in the OLD APEX area and make a transfer?:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS