PM2000 Gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
Not sure how many of you saw the PM2000 posted for sale on this site by Tom Hintz, but let's just say that it was a steal! I got a PM2000, 3hp cabinet saw with 52" fence, workbench side table, several ZCI's, and a riving knife for the embarrasingly low price of $700! :embaresse :swoon: I did have to make a minor investment in some new mounting screws for the side table and some new wheels for the built in casters, and the caster raising/lowering mechanism is difficult to operate but all in all I am very happy with it so far. I will be selling my Delta Hybrid Cabinet Saw with built in router side table from BenchDog, so if you are in need of a good saw that runs on 120V and can still cut through 8/4 lumber, be looking for my ad...:icon_thum

IMG_20110606_181518.jpg

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I'm soooo glad someone here grabbed that. I was incredibly tempted to jump on that and sell my current saw but now was just not the time for me to do it. I'm very thankful you removed that temptation!

Congrats!

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Great score.

I am glad that someone here at NCWW was able to take advantage of this great deal.

[Sully]
Content edited for appropriateness.
[/Sully]

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
I had lunch with Mike (Shamrock) today and we were talking about what a great deal that was.
Glad you got it!

pete

Rob

New User
Rob
I'm glad you bought it, saved me some money, the wife told me that morning to buy it, I still deciding when it disappeared. One **** of a deal. Congrats.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Congratulations! :eusa_clap Only reason I didn't buy it was cause I didn't see it!! I've been in the market for a good cabinet saw for a couple years. Great score!! :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS