Please Welcome Carolina Woodworking Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Please welcome Carolina Woodworking Shop as an official advertising sponsor of NCWW. Their ad now appears on the right side of the screen. Click on the ad to learn more about them and take advantage of what all they have to offer. Chris (aka Carolina) is also an NCWW member.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Welcome Chris! I love the concept of your new venture. Here's to a successful enterprise:eek:ccasion1

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Just to expand, our sidebar ads rotate every few minutes, so a given Ad is not always visible.

Ad.CarolinaWoodworkingShop.180x225.opt.gif

If the Carolina Woodworking Shop Ad is not visible on your screen and you wish to learn more about this venture NOW, just point your browser to www.carolinawoodworkingshop.com to learn more about them!

USMCSergeant

New User
Keena
This looks like a great place to spend some time. I see there is a membership fee, is this yearly? Or one time fee?

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
This looks like a great place to spend some time. I see there is a membership fee, is this yearly? Or one time fee?

Keena,

The information you seek is available from their website. If interested, I'm sure they would love to have you visit their site and check out their offerings. For membership rates, simply navigate the the "Membership" link and you will find their price list complete with their "Grand Opening" special offer for those willing to pay for the first year up front.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Please welcome Carolina Woodworking Shop as an official advertising sponsor of NCWW. Their ad now appears on the right side of the screen. Click on the ad to learn more about them and take advantage of what all they have to offer. Chris (aka Carolina) is also an NCWW member.

We're hoping all goes well for you.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Great idea! I see a way to work on a project when it is too cold to do it at home!

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome Chris. Thank you for your support and I hope all goes well with this venture. :icon_thum

Carolina

Chris
User
Thanks to all. A little clarification regarding the Grand Opening Special... you do not need to pay for the whole year in advance....just commit to a year to take advantage of the low monthly membership fee.

Chris

Keena,

The information you seek is available from their website. If interested, I'm sure they would love to have you visit their site and check out their offerings. For membership rates, simply navigate the the "Membership" link and you will find their price list complete with their "Grand Opening" special offer for those willing to pay for the first year up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS