Play time with Scott Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Last week I made the big decision to take the Festool plunge. Well, at least for a couple of sanders and a dust extractor. After almost 42 years of this obsession, I figure I've inhaled enough sawdust. :confused_ But before I make the final commitment, I wanted to do a little "hands on" research to see if that's what I really want to do. So who should I turn to but the man who has every tool known to man: Scott Smith.

This afternoon Scott generously took time out of his busy day to let me play w/ some of his Festool sanders and the dust extractor. He brought all of them out and patiently went through how he uses each one, and what he likes or dislikes about it. Needless to say, I'm now convinced it's the right thing to do. And the best part is, SWMBO is encouraging me to do it for my health. Does it get any better than that?

Scott, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time and all your help this afternoon. I sincerely appreciate it. :notworthy:

Bill

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Bill, it's always great to see you and thanks for the kind words! Anything to help someone else come over to "the dark side"! :gar-La;

Stop by anytime.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS