Picnic Door Prizes

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Here are a few of the door prizes that we will have this Saturday at the picnic. You MUST be present to win a door prize. Everyone at the picnic gets a door prize ticket.

Cable Clamps & Mega Clamps (3 bundles)

Carbide Turning Tools from NC Woodturning Tools (1 bundle)
1 Rougher
1-16mm finisher
1-1/2" diamond detailer

Glideware Rev-A-Shelf

10 Pints General Finishes - Assorted (10 prizes)

Assorted Sheets of phenolic (10 bundles) - Thanks Bruce.

Cherry Carved Corbels (Qty=2 Sets of two)

12 Sample Bottles of Waterlox

This is NOT a complete list. More to come.......

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Over the years, the door prizes have been the ONLY things that I have "won"...so thank you! It is nice when you don't leave empty handed.:)

vinson

Doug
Corporate Member
I know I am slow but I can't seem to get to a place to purchase raffle tickets. The links I have found go to a page with 2 other links (raffle rules and prize thread). No place to enter personal info nor payment plan.

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
At the top of every page is a banner saying "Buy your tickets now... Or Else". Click that banner to get to the spot to purchase. They will come in an email from "Ghost in the Machine", so be on the look out for that.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know I am slow but I can't seem to get to a place to purchase raffle tickets. The links I have found go to a page with 2 other links (raffle rules and prize thread). No place to enter personal info nor payment plan.

Once you get to that page with the other two links, you must select the number of tickets you desire from the drop-down. Once you do that, you will be directed to the form to enter your email and card information. It's a two-step process, but shouldn't be all that difficult.

You can also purchase tickets at the picnic with cash or check.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS