Picked up some of my old equipment 15 years later

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Long story short, I moved south from CT back in 2004. I sold all my woodworking equipment before moving... mostly to family. Two weeks ago while planning a quick trip to CT for other reasons I asked the family members if I could buy back certain pieces of equipment that I wanted. The Delta shaper, Delta radial arm saw, Delta sliding shaper jig and a whole box full of shaper cutters. They all said sure. No one took any money for them. They all said put them to good use and enjoy. Just wanted to share. I feel very thankful to them all.

Red

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
Wow! those are museum quality! Have they ever been used?. I have the same coping sled, its a great tool!. Enjoy!

Reactions: red

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I should have taken some before pics of the shaper and sled. They both sat in an unheated uninsulated garage in CT. They had a fair share of surface rust that I buffed away with WD-40 and scotch brite pads. They look pretty good now. The radial arm saw was in an air conditioned basement in Mystic and looks as good as the day he picked it up at my old shop. I'm just very happy to have some of my old stuff back.

Red

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS