Photo frame

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Put this together last night. Been thinking about it for a while. I have 3-4 of these old Coke/Pepsi crates. This is going up in my shop.

Well I hope. Took it in to show my wife and she started looking for places to hang it inside!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That looks great David! Very artistic with a primitive look that will fit almost anywhere. I have the opposite problem, show wife and she wonders if the trash can still has enough room! ;):p

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
That outer crate brings back memories of working in the neighborhood store - constantly, toting them from the back of the store full and return them empty. Got more splinters from those crates than I care to remember. The Dr. Pepper plant was just 4 blocks away and that store always got the new crates.

That is good repurposing, David!

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
How is it held together? Glue, nails? whats the final outside height of the rails?
It is a 'forever' picture. I used 1" brads to hold the inner frame in place. I may plan a little better on the next one. Lol

Inside dimensions were about 11.5 x 17.5, so I would guess ext dimensions are 12 x 18ish.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS