PF Scott Smith's to Forest City or Coiumbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I left my zebrawood at the picnic. Can anybody move it from Scortt Smith's across the state for me?

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Cathy, how close are you to Fairview? I might be making a trip there on Sunday and could bring your board.

Scott

M

McRabbet

Ironically, I'm back in Apex for the weekend and if the zebrawood is not too big a piece (or too many pieces), I could pick it up from Scott's and take it back to Hendersonville with me when I return late - late Sunday (my problem is when to pick it up -- I'd need to bring my grandson with me sometime Saturday as I'm taking care of him from this afternoon through Sunday while my daughter is busy running a big dart tournament in Cary). Then I can take it with me next Thursday morning en route to Orangeburg for a 4-day golf trip and meet Cathy at one of the Irmo exits off I-26 to drop it off. Ideally, I can cut the piece into a shorter piece to carry in my Camry.

If Scott's trip to Fairview (10-15 miles from Hendersonville) does happen, he'd need to go across US 74 to Forest City and then up I-26 to get to Fairview. And I suspect his return trip will be a heavier load than the westbound leg if he gets that big Sycamore!

Let me know.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Rob, according to Mapquest my shortest route to Fairview is via I40, so at present that's how I'm planning to go.

No problems on cutting Cathy's board into shorter lengths. If not tomorrow, do you want to stop by one day next week?

SS

M

McRabbet

Tomorrow would be best for me -- the key questions are what lengths does Cathy want and can she meet me on I-26 at an Irmo exit next Thursday morning about 10:30 AM?

M

McRabbet

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys rock!!
Cathy,

We may rock, :icon_cheers but please let Scott or me know ASAP what size boards you can work with. I'm driving the Camry and they need to fit in the trunk or the back seat (I will go over to his farm tomorrow). And I'll need to have you come out to I-26 to meet me at one of the exits as I will be on a tight schedule on Thursday morning. I have your cell phone number and will call you as we get close to Irmo. :eusa_danc

Rob

cskipper

Cathy
Scott, The board can be cut into pieces as small as 12". Rob, I am waiting on a call saying the parts are in to fix my A/C at home. If that is Thursday, can you keep the boards and I'll get to H'ville later to get them?

M

McRabbet

I'll get over to Scott's later today and we'll get the wood cut into some easy to manage lengths and into my car. I'll give you a call on Wednesday to see if Thursday morning will be open for a PE drop as I whizz down I-26.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Cathy, Rob just left with your wood. I cut it into 26" lengths, or thereabouts.

I wasn't sure which board you had originally purchased, so I threw in some extra just to be sure that you weren't shorted.

Scott

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Cathy, I'm glad that everything worked out, and am looking forward to seeing some pix of your zebrawood projects!

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS