Pecan

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
Depends on what you mean by not too far. Our sponsors Steve Wall and The Hardwood Store will definitely have it (purchased from both, great people) but are 1 1/2 - 2 hours away from Charlotte depending on where in Charlotte. West Penn Hardwoods in Conover may be a little closer (also a great supplier). I don't see any on the GPS Hardwood website but he gets different supplies all the time and is probably worth a call. I don't recall if Wurth sells it. They are near the airport and are worth (pun intended) a call. Another one to call is Rick at The Woodworking Source in Mooresville.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
th_150galfreshwater2.jpg
This is Hickory and Pecan mixed. I cant even tell which is which

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
The Wurth Group (formerly the Charlotte Hardwood Center) on Golf Acres Drive near the airport in Charlotte will likely have it. Golf Acres Drive is off of Wilkenson Blvd. This is much closer to you than the other locations suggested.

Charley

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
West Penn Hardwoods in Conover has just about any wood grown in the world! Rocky is also one of our sponsors, so please remember to mention West Penn Hardwoods when suggesting lumber sources!

Steve_S

New User
Steve
I got it from a guy in Charlotte, I did a small desk with that piece, I have the other end that I'm going to do a coffee table out of. I've flattened but been lazy lately.

Attachments

• 20190613_201536.jpg
    20190613_201536.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 194
  • 20190613_211914.jpg
    20190613_211914.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 209
  • 20190401_100710.jpg
    20190401_100710.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 204

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I got it from a guy in Charlotte, I did a small desk with that piece, I have the other end that I'm going to do a coffee table out of. I've flattened but been lazy lately.

I thought that you just got that slab but you've had it for awhile.

"Looking for some pecan not to far from the Charlotte area."

Now your looking for some new pecan? Slabs or lumber?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS