PE Request: RTP area to Va. Beach, (or close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Tim Pierce (dupont6480) recently bought a Jet AFS1000b air filter I advertised for sale. I live in Sanford/ RTP, and he in Va. Beach, so we agreed that I would ship it to him.....I boxed it up and ran by Fed-Ex today, and found out that that option was a little cost prohibitive.....($175!)

If anyone has plans to shoot North in the near future, we would both appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sully

New User
jay
I occasionally get up that way, but you would have to get it to me in little Washington. I'm not sure when I'm going up to that area again. It could be in the next two weeks, or it could be 6 months from now. If I can help let me know.

Or if you can get it to me, I can potter it for a while. I'm a little bit close to VA beach than you. It's probably 2-2.5 hours from here to VA beach.

J

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Heath, I'm driving up to Suffolk early to mid next week to pick up some pallet racks. I can take it that far if you get it to me before then and if Tim can meet me at my destination.

It would be best if you could package it so that it can be strapped on top of an open trailer.

Scott

dupont6480

New User
Tim
Scott,
Let me know what day you will be in Suffolk. I have to leave town on Tuesday but I have a friend that lives in Suffolk who might be able to meet you.
THanks,
Tim

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the Scott Smith PE does not work out I will be making several trips from Cary to the Lake Gaston area over the coming weeks. Not VB but I could at least take it to Emporia, VA

dupont6480

New User
Tim
Scott,
I talked to friend in Suffolk and he will be able to meet you. Please advise on your schedule when you may be up in that area this week. Thanks, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors