PE request from Charlotte to Mebane

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
I need to see if I can arrange a PE from Charlotte to Mebane to transport a biscuit joiner. If anyone can help I would appreciate it!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Ed I'll be going to the Orange/Chatham Shop Crawl in a few weeks. I can help if it can wait.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanks guys!

I was hoping to get someone take it from Charlotte to Bethania and someone from Bethania to Mebane next weekend for the MWTCA meet.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Ed if we can get the Bethania to Mebane leg taken care of I can get it to Bethania no problem. If not, it can go with me the following weekend to the shop Crawl and I can meet up with the new owner at the Mebane exit and pass it off there.

Jim Roche

New User
jim
Ed,
I am going to be in Charlotte on Monday and Tuesday for a meeting. If you could get the seller to get the biscuit jointer to the Hampton Inn at the intersection of I-77 and Arrowwood, I can bring it back and drop off in Mebane on the way to Raleigh. If you can work it out, email me @ james. roche@kraft.com or you can call me @ 919-637-7835. Thanks, Jim

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanks Jim! Let me get in touch with the buyer. I can drop it off Monday evening if that works for you.

Jim Roche

New User
jim
Ed,
That will be great. You can just leave it with the front desk and I will get it from them when I check in. I won't check in until around 5:30. You have my number if anything changes. I will not be at this email address after tomorrow morning so please email me on james.roche@kraft.com or call me with any changes or otherwise. Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS