PE Needed: Willow Spring to Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Woooo Hooo! My first PE request (which or course means potential upcoming gloat! :eusa_danc). MarkE has graciously offered to allow me to take a fine shop storage cabinet off his hands :eusa_clap (provided it can be done soon). He's in Willow Springs, I'm in Durham. The cabinet is is 51" tall, the top measures 14" x 41-1/2".

If anyone can :help: I'd be in your debt and certainly do what I can to make it up to you/pass the good karma along to other NCWWers.

Thanks in advance! :eusa_pray

Travis

(Sorry about the smilie overload, couldn't resist)

Mike Gilley

Mike Gilley
Corporate Member
PM sent.
Wouldn't be much of a problem for me to get it from Willow Spring to RTP, but would need a bit more planning to get it in to Durham proper.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
PM sent.
Wouldn't be much of a problem for me to get it from Willow Spring to RTP, but would need a bit more planning to get it in to Durham proper.

Anyone have a place near the Durham side of RTP we can use as a transfer point? I usually only have access to a large vehicle on the weekends.

Thanks!

Travis

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am in Cary just off of US-1. Not RTP but I would be happy to be the drop off point.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Thanks for the offer Scott! I'm going to do a bit of asking around in my offline contacts to see if I can find someone a bit closer. I don't want Mike to have to go too far out of his way! I'll let you know if we need ya!

Much appreciated!

Travis

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Scott/Mike,

I think the dropoff at Scott's will be the best answer. I'll start a PM thread to work out the details. Much thanks in advance!

Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors