past member back on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

D ON BOARD

New User
Dennis
Just saying hi
I joined about a year ago but with addition of my forth child (all under 7) and the purchase of a new house i lost track of everyone. I moved from kitty hawk on the beach to kill devil hills on the sound to be in a year round community. Still building boat interiors and anything else i can find time for. Greatful to have and be part of this very informative site.

thanks
dennis

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Dennis, IIRC, I saw your screen name in the list of names, hold on a minute, brb.

yup, last time you were "D. on board"

congratulations on the 4th 8-O child! You are living a daily adventure. :lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Dennis, I'm glad to have you back. Don't be a stranger no more :icon_thum

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome back soundsider! Sounds as if you've been pretty busy. I think we've added a coupla boat builders since you joined, so we may have to set up a boat building forum :mrgreen:

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Dennis, you really didn't need to reregister, you were still on our roles. Anyway, I've merged your old user name into your new user and now they are one.

Welcome back:icon_thum

D ON BOARD

New User
Dennis
thanks guys, and steve,

changed email provider and was afraid i couldn't get back on so thanks steve for joining the old with the new.

this site keeps me very humble

dennis

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Dennis :icon_thum Glad to have you back :eusa_clap Looking forward to your input. Please set up a photo gallery and post some pictures if you have any. We love pictures :eusa_danc

dozer

Mike
Welcome back Dennis, 4 kids under the age of 7 and you still have your sanity now thats an accomplishment :eusa_clap

M

McRabbet

Welcome back, Dennis. Glad to see you back with us and we're looking forward to more of your interesting posts.

Rob

oderus1671

New User
chris
Hey Dennis, I was just wondering if I can take the next 12 weeks off to go camping in the mountains... Think Paul would let me? ;)

D ON BOARD

New User
Dennis
hey chris
welcome to a very addicted pool of people just like us.

To the rest of you guys this is chris. We work together in the boat shop building interiors. I've become a bit of a pusher for this web site. Chris is a heck of a carpenter just too bad he's not much to look at like me.

Dennis:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS