Status
Not open for further replies.

RayH

New User
Ray
Tarhead
user-offline.png

Corporate Member
DQNicknameMarkJoin DateNov 2005LocationConcord, NCPosts2,890Visit Freq:6.22 visits/week

[h=2]Re: Oxygen in the Shop?[/h]
Here's what you need:
http://www.airwareamerica.com/3mhepa...eamsystem.aspx

as400.jpg

What the Trend system should be.​

Mark,

Thanks for the link to Airware America. A new Airstream is due to arrive Thursday. They are taking the Airshield Pro in as a trade. If I am not satisfied with it after a couple of days I can return it for the price of postage and a new set of filters. Assuming all goes as expected, they are nice folks to deal with.

Again, thanks to all,
Ray

RayH

New User
Ray
Once again, thanks to all - especially Mark for suggesting Airware America. A credit just showed up on my credit card for over 70% of my original cost for the Trend Airshield Pro they took in trade. Granted, it was pretty lightly used, but over 3 years old. That at least brought to Airstream cost down from OMG level to heavy sigh level.

Good folks to do business with.

With the battery on my belt, it is much lighter and better balanced then the Trend. Not as noisy either. And no congestion after shop time.:icon_cheers

Ray

caskey

New User
Scott
Im looking at getting a 3m versaflo i will chexk them out... sounds like you would recommended them

RayH

New User
Ray
sounds like you would recommended them

My experience dealing with them could not have been better. They were quick to ship and VERY fair regarding my trade-in. Even the trade-in credit was posted to my credit card quickly.

RayH

New User
Ray
Why don't they have slots for on-helmet ear protection?

I guess 3M figured slots were not needed. Who knows where design/marketing decisions come from. Peltor makes a H10B Hearing Protector that Airware America says fits with the AS400 (Airstream) for 29dB protection. Amazon also carries them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors