OUTREACH PROGRAM Train-The-Trainer session

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Looks like I won't make this session.
Please move someone else into the spot I had.

Thanks
Steve

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Bill,

Pencil me in for which ever date you have open. I'm flexible.

Thanks Jerry. I've put you down for the Dec. 1 session.

Steve, I've also added you to Dec. 1.

The response so far has been just OUTSTANDING!. We can still accommodate participants in either session, so if you're flexible, I might switch you to one or the other to balance things out.

Thanks everyone.

Bill

b4man

New User
Barbara
Bill,
It is doubtful I can make either of these sessions. However, I desperately want to do something to show my support. I've come up with an idea and hope it might serve as a generator for others to find ways to help out.

Dick and I would personally like to sponsor the refreshments and food for the first session. It's a small way to say thanks to you and the volunteers for your time, effort and interest in making this project a great success.

We can work out the details when you have a final count.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Bill,
It is doubtful I can make either of these sessions. However, I desperately want to do something to show my support. I've come up with an idea and hope it might serve as a generator for others to find ways to help out.

Dick and I would personally like to sponsor the refreshments and food for the first session. It's a small way to say thanks to you and the volunteers for your time, effort and interest in making this project a great success.

We can work out the details when you have a final count.

Thank you so much Barbara. I'll send a PM w/ what I expect it will cost. I don't expect it to be much for two reasons: A) Our choices in the big city of Liberty are very limited, and modest; B) I'm not exactly known as a "big spender". :gar-Bi

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS