Outreach - Klingspors - Winston Salem 12/7/2019

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I wanna come too! Make room for 2 scrollers please! I'll do some free hand 3D reindeer again!:)

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I wanna come too! Make room for 2 scrollers please! I'll do some free hand 3D reindeer again!:)
Let me check with Coleman to see how much room is available, and if a 2nd saw can be setup.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to drop by, but I don't think that i'll be able to stay for more than an hour or so

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
That's fine Matt, you'll be in good company for the hour or so

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Mike. If you have something you wish to display and showcase your work, that would be great. We need people there talk up NCWW and let them know we are not one-trick ponies.

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
I didn't think about it until today, but will I need to bring my personal tools and will I need to bring wood stock to turn?, I was thinking spinning tops would be cool and they go right along with the holidays

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Klingspors generally provides the Easy Wood Tools for us to use. If you want to bring your tools, no one will give you a frown face for doing so.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Oh well, sometimes things happen that one cannot control. I've had an unexpected situation develop for this Saturday and cannot attend the Klingspor Grand Re-opening. Everyone have a great time!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS