Outreach - Klingspor Extravaganza 10/25 & 10/26

mdbuntyn

Matt
Corporate Member
Doesn't look like I'll make the Extravaganza after all. There's an outside chance that I'll be able to, but I doubt it.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know I am late to the party but I will be there. Should be there by 10:00 on Friday and will be there until at least noon time on Saturday.

bowman

Board of Directors, Events Director
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know I am late to the party but I will be there. Should be there by 10:00 on Friday and will be there until at least noon time on Saturday.
Scott, will you be demoing scroll saw work with Berta?

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
We start getting ready on Fri about 8-8:30. Show opens at 9 I believe both days. Just bring yourself and of course a credit card for all the good deals Klingspor will have

Rbohno

New User
Rich
Hey Guys,
Can you move me over from tomorrow to the morning shift on Saturday? I have two dogs and one them injured it’s front leg this evening and they go bananas when they are apart so I need to stay with them tomorrow to keep them from playing and my wife can keep watch on Saturday.

I am so sorry for the inconvenienc.

Rich

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Hey Guys,
Can you move me over from tomorrow to the morning shift on Saturday? I have two dogs and one them injured it’s front leg this evening and they go bananas when they are apart so I need to stay with them tomorrow to keep them from playing and my wife can keep watch on Saturday.

I am so sorry for the inconvenienc.

Rich
Not a problem Rich, take care of those dogs.

cmboggs

New User
Chris
I am not going to be able to make it. I had to be in Durham this morning and am just catching up on some other work.
Have fun without me.

Rbohno

New User
Rich
I am good for in the morning for sure, maybe all day. Might even be able to get the wife out here for half a day to help if Gunny is doing better.

Vet told me to give Gunny the 70lb 7 month old ( hurt knee Rottweiler) some Tramadol for the pain and to calm him down. So the 1yr old Border Collie is teasing him by chewing on his bone.

Attachments

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS