Outreach - Klingspor Extravaganza 10/25 & 10/26

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Doesn't look like I'll make the Extravaganza after all. There's an outside chance that I'll be able to, but I doubt it.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know I am late to the party but I will be there. Should be there by 10:00 on Friday and will be there until at least noon time on Saturday.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know I am late to the party but I will be there. Should be there by 10:00 on Friday and will be there until at least noon time on Saturday.
Scott, will you be demoing scroll saw work with Berta?

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
We start getting ready on Fri about 8-8:30. Show opens at 9 I believe both days. Just bring yourself and of course a credit card for all the good deals Klingspor will have

Rbohno

New User
Rich
Hey Guys,
Can you move me over from tomorrow to the morning shift on Saturday? I have two dogs and one them injured it’s front leg this evening and they go bananas when they are apart so I need to stay with them tomorrow to keep them from playing and my wife can keep watch on Saturday.

I am so sorry for the inconvenienc.

Rich

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Hey Guys,
Can you move me over from tomorrow to the morning shift on Saturday? I have two dogs and one them injured it’s front leg this evening and they go bananas when they are apart so I need to stay with them tomorrow to keep them from playing and my wife can keep watch on Saturday.

I am so sorry for the inconvenienc.

Rich
Not a problem Rich, take care of those dogs.

Rbohno

New User
Rich
Thanks, for understanding here are my two buddies.

Attachments

• F0A01FA7-834B-45BB-846D-7819EED5FA60.jpeg
    F0A01FA7-834B-45BB-846D-7819EED5FA60.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 191

cmboggs

Chris
User
I am not going to be able to make it. I had to be in Durham this morning and am just catching up on some other work.
Have fun without me.

Rbohno

New User
Rich
I am good for in the morning for sure, maybe all day. Might even be able to get the wife out here for half a day to help if Gunny is doing better.

Vet told me to give Gunny the 70lb 7 month old ( hurt knee Rottweiler) some Tramadol for the pain and to calm him down. So the 1yr old Border Collie is teasing him by chewing on his bone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 193

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I hate that I can't be there. I hope that everyone has a fun weekend
We're having fun with out you....but we'd make fun of you, if you were here... oops I mean with you. :cool: . Sorry you couldn't make it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS