Outreach - Klingspor Extravaganza 10/25 & 10/26

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I can probably greet better than I can turn. That reminds me of an old song, "Turn, Turn, Turn."

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Neal,

My wife is a member and is planning on helping also as greeter or helping with lines.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can probably greet better than I can turn. That reminds me of an old song, "Turn, Turn, Turn."

Hopefully we will have enough workers that everyone gets a break from standing at the lathes for too long.

Neal,

My wife is a member and is planning on helping also as greeter or helping with lines.

Thank you Rich, I will add her to the list also!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'll be there, but as usual, I'll be setting up for 2 other groups, then I'll be busy with them both days of the event. Most of all, I hope everyone enjoys this great show as much as I do. See ya there!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Any of you who actually work on Thursday or Friday during the day will be treated to dinner on those days (bring your significant other). This is just our way of thanking those who take their time to support our efforts at the Extravaganza. Please join us to support this very great event. You won't be disappointed in doing so.

We also have a plan to reimburse those who need to stay overnight with a per-diem of $75 a night. This only applies to those who actually work the entire show and is limited to 2 nights maximum..

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
I plan to be there early Thursday afternoon. I will help with setup where ever I can.
I will be setting up a table display of my turnings, similar to what I did at the AAW Symposium in Raleigh this past July.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chris & Johnny, thanks, I have added you to the schedule as you indicated

Rbohno

New User
Rich
I can be there Thursday or Friday whichever day is needed but don’t have the skill sets “yet” to teach anything. I have never even stood at a lathe but if you need a warm body let me know.:D or if you want to put me on a last minute no show list pm me for my cell number as I am in Lincolnton ( 30 min away ).

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Rich please come out either day. We will get you aquainted and get you assisting
somewhere

Rbohno

New User
Rich
Rich please come out either day. We will get you aquainted and get you assisting
somewhere
I am available either day so let me know which one works best for everybody and what time to be there. I also have a 20' equipment trailer(obviously uncovered) that I can bring if there is anything that big that needs transporting.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS