Outreach - Klingspor - Cary 9/7/2019- Corrected date!

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Neal,
I will bring a table. If we need it, we will have it. If we don't it can just sit in the truck. I will move up my departure time from home and try to get there by 8:30 or so. See everyone there!
Rob

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I do believe there are 4 workbenches in the classroom and there are a lot of folding chairs plus some stools.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Neal, I am on call that weekend, but I can plan to be there. If I get called and have to go, well, then I'll have to bow out early.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I plan to be there at least for the first few hours. If a small lathe is available I can make some angel necklaces

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I can help out where needed. oh and breakfast works too....:D provided work doesn't rear its ugly head.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Theres an Ihop not to far away.....Is that ok with those that want to do breakfast?

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I don't know Cary other than Klingspor! Well, what else do I need to know about Cary other than Klingspor!!! So better supply an address for the GPS and an arrival time. Just don't make me late as I plan to scoop up one of the first 100 care packages K'por is giving away o_O

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Neal, I'll need a bench to work on, will one be available?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS