Outreach Event-Asheville

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
I'm a cop, if I am going to get the virus, i'll get it while at work anyway. I am not going to worry about this cold anymore than any other illness. If I find I am symptomatic, I won't show up to spread it but if I am not symptomatic, I will be there smiling and turning to my heart's content. People are taking this illness and hyping it up way too much, it's simple to avoid; wash your hands thoroughly, don't touch your face unless your hands are super clean (like just finished being sanitized clean) and keep them and other body parts to yourself.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
OK all, I want to first say THANK YOU for all you do to help Woodworking in NC.....

Based on CDC recommendations and calls for NO Large crowds, we have CANCELLED the 5th Anniversary sale in our Asheville location. However, we plan to stay open in all of our locations, with stepped up focus on high traffic areas being cleaned more often than usual and constant hand washing.

We also plan to celebrate our Customer Appreciation Days March 21st thru March 28th - in all stores and online. We will have shipping coupons as well as sale prices on a large part of our inventory.

Thank you for being the best customers in the World and we hope you stay safe and have fun in the shop - a great diversion from all of this!

Happy Woodworking!
Coleman

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
We realize the decision you made is based upon the edicts handed down by the governor, but in view of the hysteria gripping the country, a wise one. Thank you for all the effort and planning you put into this event, we also realize this decision will hurt Klingspors Woodworking Shops financially, but maybe it can be made up for in the future.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
We will miss seeing fellow woodworkers, your vendors and your smiling face on the 28th, but I fully agree with your wise decision to cancel. We will be discussing with our BoD and with Ed Vendely whether our local club (the Western NC Woodworkers Association) will be meeting at the Fletcher/Asheville store on April 11th for our regular monthly meeting, but I will encourage our members to take advantage of the Customer Appreciation Days in late March.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Coleman doing the right thing is not always easy. We salute you. If everyone stays calm and uses common sense like you we will get through it.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
We will miss seeing you guys as well. Now we are just wondering if all businesses will eventually be shut down after today's events with restaurants and bars. The saga continues:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
We will miss seeing you guys as well. Now we are just wondering if all businesses will eventually be shut down after today's events with restaurants and bars. The saga continues:
You could do what the fast-food restaurants are doing and sell to the drive-through folks. It's very obvious all business is going to take a tremendous hit, as will most working folks due to all the shutdowns. Praying this is resolved and conquered rapidly!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS