Our daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks Ken - more for my wife - I had to stay home with our son - wife had to go to UNCG last night and get her then take her to the hospital - she has been there since 9 last night:swoon:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Kids are tough. She will be fine and back to class soon. :icon_thum Take care my friend.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Thanks Ken - more for my wife - I had to stay home with our son - wife had to go to UNCG last night and get her then take her to the hospital - she has been there since 9 last night:swoon:

Sometimes I wonder whether it is harder being the one there seeing what is going on or the one at home fielding questions from siblings and trying not to appear too worried. I am glad it went well. Take care.

M

McRabbet

She'll be back to full form in no time -- I remember when my daughter "decided" her appendix had to come out on Christmas Eve one year (> 33 years ago!).

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Took wife something to eat this morning and daughter is doing fine - a little pain but not to bad - the doctor said her appendix was one of the worst he had seen in awhile - if they had waited until 10 this morning to do the operation like they had planned it could have burst - I am so glad that we decided to get her to the hospital last night - :eusa_pray

On another note my sister was admitted to the hospital last night with possible heart attack - chest,neck,shoulder,arm pain - low potassium possible two arteries closing up on her - she is 42

Another note - our oldes daughter's pet dog is not doing well - took her to the vet this morning with a temp of 106 - possible kidney infection - the dog is 13

Thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts:icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Gee, Phillip, trouble does come in bunches for you. Mojo sent. I take it your daughter will only be in for a day or so, then sent home to heal up?

Good thoughts focused on your sister and the other daughter's dog.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Gee, Phillip, trouble does come in bunches for you. Mojo sent. I take it your daughter will only be in for a day or so, then sent home to heal up?

Good thoughts focused on your sister and the other daughter's dog.

Thanks Tom - she is suppose to come home this evening but you know how the docs are it could be 8-9 o'clock

My sister is doing well - her health is not real good tho - she is run down with all that is going on in her life - the stress test was good and the doc's believe that she might have pulled a muscle in her upper chest - her blood work showed a bunch of junk thoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS