Orbital Palm Sander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtnman

New User
Talley Pollard
Don't know if everyone is like me, but it seems like every time I want to use my one and only palm sander it has the wrong grit paper on it. I really hate to stop and install a different sheet. It wastes too much time!
Obviously the solution to this is to get another palm sander, and install a different grit paper on it.
Well I found a super deal on a palm sander at Harbor Frieght. Would you believe $8.99. Now I know what you are thinking, but this sander looks pretty good to me. It has all needle bearings and looks like it is well made.
The original price was $29.99, but is on special with a coupon that you can pick up in their flyer as you enter the store.
Only one down thing I can find about it so far is that you can only cut 3 sanding sheets for it from a standard sheet of sandpaper. It takes a 4x6 in sheet instead of the 1/4 sheet my Dewalt sander requires and has the same type of paper clamps.
All in all, I think it's a great deal and just wanted to pass it on.

Last edited:

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Thanks for sharing Talley. Some of their stuff is not too bad. In many cases it is the same design as some of the tools now being imported by the name brand "manufacturers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS