Old Fashion Wood Sawhorse

bsquared

New User
Brooks
I have owned this sawhorse for around 35 years. It was a gift from two of my best friends when I first started doing woodworking projects. I have a small shop and unfortunately it just does not work. I cannot bring myself to cut it up and re-purpose the lumber and am hoping there is someone out there that may be able to use it. It is made of oak I believe. 35" high and 42" long. And includes the roller. Free to a good home.

Attachments

• DSCN5248.JPG
    DSCN5248.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 314
  • DSCN5250.JPG
    DSCN5250.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 311

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
I have four sawhorses similar to that that I made out of pine. They have been used, abused, painted on, sawed into and still keep on doing their thing. Anybody who needs a good sawhorse should jump on your offer.

Roy G

bsquared

New User
Brooks
I have four sawhorses similar to that that I made out of pine. They have been used, abused, painted on, sawed into and still keep on doing their thing. Anybody who needs a good sawhorse should jump on your offer.

Roy G
so far no takers........most people want portable ones now days they can fold and stash out of the way.

obxbronco

New User
Rick
I have owned this sawhorse for around 35 years. It was a gift from two of my best friends when I first started doing woodworking projects. I have a small shop and unfortunately it just does not work. I cannot bring myself to cut it up and re-purpose the lumber and am hoping there is someone out there that may be able to use it. It is made of oak I believe. 35" high and 42" long. And includes the roller. Free to a good home.
where are you located?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS