Ok This Is The Deal Of The Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Ok guys this is probably one of the best deals I have seen in a while. While it is not the Tormek, it is still German made and very similar. The only difference is that the grinding wheel is just slightly smaller than the grinding wheel on the Tormek. But here it is. You honestly cannot beat the price, and all Tormek jigs fit this machine with the exception of the planer/jointer sharpener. If you need the planer and jointer sharpener jig for this machine hartville tool has them on clearance right now for 78 bucks.

Amazon.com: Scheppach Tiger 2000 7 Amp Vertical Wheel Wet Grinding / Sharpening System: Tools & Hardware

The link to the jointer/planer sharpener jig is here JIg 320 - Jointer/Planer

J

jeff...

Any Codes or anything to bring the price down further - I want it :drunken_s and NO I'm not buying a lathe so don;t even start.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Any Codes or anything to bring the price down further - I want it :drunken_s and NO I'm not buying a lathe so don;t even start.

There are no codes to help out on this one, but I would say that the price is right regardless. Rikon also markets this under their name for $369 from what I have seen.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
I saw something on the Amazon site that mentioned another 30.00 off-bringing it down to 119.00---------but no accessories included.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS