Octagon Trinket Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Everyone, there is an octagon trinket box made from 5/8" maple and 1/2" cherry rings finished with spray lacquer in my photo gallery. I am still not sure how to add it to the post. Steve

100_1606.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve you've got the hard part down pat. Now that your pictures are in your album you can use the links (URLs) below it to add the pictures to your post. There are two ways of doing it. First copy the link, and then return to the post you are making and open Insert Image (the yellow box in the reply tool bar) and paste the link there. Or you can go more direct and choose the link that can be directly copy/pasted right into your post.
The secret is to open the site in to two windows so you can toggle back and forth.
Once you've done the first one it will seem like child's play to do it again. Find the method that works well for you and roll with it.
Again PM me if I can be of any more specific assistance.

BTW, nice box, all those curves would have driven me loony.

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Beautiful box Steve. The picture thing can be intimidating if you let it. Just select your photo, go to the url's under the photo, select the one you want. (I use the bottom link) copy the url and paste it. It helps to have two instances of ncww open, one for your post and one for your pictures. HTH.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Really nice loking box. I like the curves and different woods. Oh yea, congrats on the picture posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors