Oak Lumber run

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Looking into the future - you know Yoda can do that :) seeing another RO lumber run. It'll be sometime after the holidays, the early part of 09. If I can con Scott out of some kiln time. I suspect it'll be a mix of flat and quarter sawn again. I'll try and keep the prices affordable, is anyone interested?

JohnW

New User
John
Jeff,
I'd be in for some flat and qt. Early 09 timing is good for some spring projects.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Jeff,

If the new batch is only half as nice as the last haul, I would be in!!!!

I have the last batch rough planed and jointed, but waiting on an end table design decision from my daughter!:dontknow:

Looking forward to it!

Wayne

J

jeff...

I wished I could get my hands on some decent WO saw logs to QS. Looks like there is some interest in RO - good now I got some ammo to tap on Scott for a kiln cycle. :gar-La;

chris99z71

New User
Chris
I'm definitely in for ~ 75bf of QSRO. I need new stair treads so 5/4 at 12" wide would be the order of the day...

drmjh

New User
Matt
I've got a quartersawn WO project planned for end Jan., Feb.
I'd be interested, should you decide to run some WO.
Matt.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Jeff,
Would we be able to get any 5/4 this time, because I'm definitely in for at least 100 bd/ft of 5/4.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
I'd love to say I'm interested, well I am interested... But having never been involved in such a thing what are the costs involved??? How does this work?

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS