North Carolina Woodworker Secure Credit Card Processing Is Now In Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am pleased to announce that North Carolina Woodworker now has it's own Secure credit card processing service through an industry leading pair of providers. Our payment gateway is provided by www.authorize.net and our merchant account is provided by Signapay. With the upcoming spring raffle we will be able to process your credit, debit card purchases securely with this new service. I have searched out the most secure providers and personally guarantee that your card info will be completely secure. I want to personally thank Bas for designing the secure pages you will see when purchasing raffle tickets. In the future you will be able to make donation payments using this option as well as purchase NCWW merchandise such as calendars, sidebar ads for advertisers, and NCWW logo merchandise such as hats, coffee cups, shirts, etc. I want to also personally thank Rick DiNardo for assisting us on our last two raffles. So get ready to buy those raffle tickets for some great prizes to be announced soon.

TracyP

Tracy
The pages Bas coded will automagically issue your raffle numbers upon purchase and send you an email to the email address that is on file with North Carolina woodworker. And as I mentioned in the original post your purchases will be secure. NCWW will never store your credit card info, with the exception of the last 4 digits. The last four digits are necessary to properly identify you.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Tracy I imagine most of our members have no idea how long this trek has been or the time you've spent working on this. Many thanks to you sir!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Tracy I imagine most of our members have no idea how long this trek has been or the time you've spent working on this. Many thanks to you sir!

TracyP

Tracy
This indeed has been a long task, but I must give Bas a great big thumbs up for his diligence in creating the interface in which the members here will be able to have confidence that their info will be secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS