North Carolina Furniture School

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
Just an FYI and a shout-out to/for Stuart Kent at The North Carolina Furniture School in Farmville, NC.
I attended his 2-day Hollow Form Woodturning Level 1 Masterclass on November 21 and 22. The class was exactly what I needed to move on to hollow vessel turning. Stuart is a highly skilled craftsman and an exceptional teacher—which is not an easy nor common combination. The facility is very well equipped. My six classmates made the experience even more enjoyable. I look forward to practicing what I learned and will very likely take an elevated NCFS class in the future.

Ed

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Just an FYI and a shout-out to/for Stuart Kent at The North Carolina Furniture School in Farmville, NC.
I attended his 2-day Hollow Form Woodturning Level 1 Masterclass on November 21 and 22. The class was exactly what I needed to move on to hollow vessel turning. Stuart is a highly skilled craftsman and an exceptional teacher—which is not an easy nor common combination. The facility is very well equipped. My six classmates made the experience even more enjoyable. I look forward to practicing what I learned and will very likely take an elevated NCFS class in the future.

Ed

Thank You for the kind words Ed, it was really my pleasure to have you in the class. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS